8K Video Analyzer & Generator
UCD-422 is a video generator and analyzer for testing HDMI 2.1 interface up to 8K video modes. Resolutions up to 8K@60 fps are supported. UCD-422 offers support for FEC, DSC Sink & Source and aARC. HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 2.3 are also supported. UCD-422 is a flexible and robust tool either via an easy-to-use GUI for R&D debugging or via automated functional tests. UCD Console GUI provides the user access to the vital parameters and controls of the tests.
Dolby Vision Test Tool
UCD-422 is an official Dolby Vision test tool. Unigraf provides capturing of the video and audio via the UCD-422. UCD Console GUI provided with the UCD-422 shows the capturing of video. Dolby provides customers with the software package that analyzes the Dolby Vision video captured with the UCD-422.
- HDMI 2.1 Test Equipment (FRL)
- Enhanced Gaming Features (VRR, ALLM)
- FEC, Forward Error Correction
- HDCP 2.2 & HDCP 2.3 support
- TMDS Support
- Dolby Vision Test Tool
- 8K@60 fps Support (12 Gbps/channel)
- eARC Support (end of 2019)
- DSC Support (ESTIMATED 2020)
- UCD Console GUI for debugging
- High level API for easy integreation
Video Analyzer Software (ESTIMATED Q1/20)